Wednesday, October 26, 2011

let go , when times are harder , move on , certainly there is one person in this world who will cherish and adore u , never look back , always face forward and forget the bad things that happened in your life . leave me alone my dear i'll try to forgive my life bcoz for loving you







without you............i can breath..,
without you..........my heart can beat..,
without you.......... i can live....
but Myself, i am watching My heart, when will it stops beating..
Myself, i am waiting, when my breath will stop
Because
without you i cant imagine my future......
without you there is no meaning to my life....
why you are leaving me????????
Did you Understand what i am trying to say thaat....??
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i.e:-
aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii laaaaaaooooovvvvve yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......
I cannot live without you......
without you I cannot live......
i love you sweetheart........




Dont belive balady girls
my frind was lost his breath becouse his lover given big hand means she got marry some other (around 7 years love was died) i wont belive



Heart break dont have to start by break up.
Heart breakcan be from the one you love dont know you love them.
Heart break can also start by the one you love dont love you back.


U Talked 2 me .......
U gav the number...
U loved me.......
U left me......
Mistake dne by me is tat i loved u so so so so so so.......... much than anything in this world.........

No comments:

Post a Comment